Conception and Animation of forum-Theater agenda
(Siliana, Kasserine, Gabes)
This call for service is part of the following project:
« KIF-KIF Women and Men»
An approach based on defending women’s rights funded by the United Nations Fund for Democracy
GUIDELINES FOR APPLICANTS
Submission deadline: January 31, 2020 before 23:59 (Tunisia local time)
TERMS OF REFERENCE (TOF):
Inequality between men and women and in all levels and on different business plans; remains the moving subject that reflects the evolution of human society. But this inequality is established by patriarchal mentality and its cultural sources; so to prevent gender inequality; we have to understand the origin and the basis of masculinity in their different forms and aspects and women need to be aware of their surroundings and in order to achieve equality, men must be convinced of equality .Free Sight association (FSA) is committed to carrying out a project on “Masculinity and gender equality” that will be applied through several phases including the preparation and production of 3 plays (1 piece per government ) of theater -forum and the implementation of 10 shows in each governorate and will be implemented between February and November 2020
Conceiving, staging and representing the three plays of forum with the three groups of the young people (one play in every governorate)
3.Depiction of the mission:
The mission consists of:
– Ensuring 6 workshops with the 60 young participants in the three governorates (2 sessions and 20 young people per region)
– Ensuring the production of three plays-forum (1 plays per Gouv);
– Ensuring moniotoring and evaluation of the pieces’ representation (10 representations per governorate)
4.Arrangement and procedures :
– This mission must begin on February 1, 2020 and be completed by November 30, 2020 at the latest.
-The person (s) responsible for this mission accepts an obligation of confidentiality: he / she (s) ) must not publish or divulge any information brought to its knowledge within the framework of the work requested, to any unauthorized person.
- Required skills:
We welcome the offers of civil society organizations and independent artists. All applicants must have at least the following skills:
- Experience in design and staging of forum -plays
- Experience in supervision of young people
- A good capacity for analysis and writing
- A good knowledge of issues relating to the culture of masculinity and its cultural foundation
s • A responsiveness to the approach of human rights and gender.
- Application and selection
Applicants must provide the following documents to be eligible for the call for services:
- CV of the artist (s), or description of the association (objectives, activities and experiences)
- Methodological proposal for the implementation of the program
- Financial offer
- References of similar experiences
7.The criteria which will be taken into account when choosing the winning bid are as follows:
– Amount due (25%)
– Methodology (25%)
– Experience (50%)
We encourage applicants to submit all documents to be provided in French.
The deadline for submission of offers is January 31, 2020 before 11.59pm( local time in Tunisia). Please submit the folder to email@example.com Please write the following reference in the subject line of the email: KIF-KIF: Theater-Forum
If you have any questions please contact info @ free-sight-association.org. Email will be the only channel of communication with applicants.